Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sorry Blog

Hi blog...sorry for my passiveness....
For some reasons, no interest, laziness, or my habit of not expressing myself on these online stuff, i kindda ignore you...m really sorry...
I promise to do better, so please be my listener...
Let me give you a name, ok? how's about Analeigh? it's kindda sweet ^^
Your name was inspired by one of the contestants of ANTM cycle 11. I like her a lot though she is not the winner. Hope you like the name ^^ as i do.
Hei, my stomach aches :( guess i should turn in...goodnight Analeigh ...

5 comments:

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

oh gosh! my sis is back.. huhu! so happy.. hehe... and hi Analeigh... :D... eh.. if u change her name, why don't u change the title too? or perhaps the blog link as well?

Belle said...

i didn't change her name...so far she doesn't have a name...and i just gave her one tas....

and yearh, m back, but i only promise to do better...not sure to stay here all the time too ^^ as you know, it's hard to change habit ....

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

hehe... i know.. but no matter what, that u r here now is good... and if u have more blogger friends, u'll enjoy it.. hehe..

Belle said...

that's one of the problem...i don't have many blogger friends....but at the same time, i think it's good...cos i kindda like it as my diary or sth....so i can spit everything here...then if many people see, it's not that private also...

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

yes.. a diary that you've always left out... hmm.. btw, do u know that we can restrict our blog so that only our friends can view it? hmm.. i don't recommend it, but just in case u like it.. i prefer it to be publich though.. :)