Tuesday, March 23, 2010

2010 March 23, ma brother BD ^^

Again this year, not getta see ya and say happy birthday....
....
A very warm wish from the distance...
Hope you be stable and cheer up ok?
Happy BD ... all the best for you na...
...
Oh, don't mind me, the cake got some injury ^^ hihi....
and also don't mind my low quality camera and my low skill taking picture ^....

oh and don't forget to enjoy your cake online ^^


















Kindda feel shy shy and stupid here hihi ^^.... kk...1 2 3 Chhhaaammmm.....


6 comments:

c ",)~davy said...

Hey oukie, that look yummy lolz. I thought about doing the same thing but I guess I'm abit too late. HAhahaa... Anyways, when will ya come already ?


To vuth_vuth: Are you happy with ya cake?

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

my dear sister!! thanks a lot ne... m so touched.. :) hmm.. didn't get to listen to what u post it there yet cos m at work now. Last night, my internet disconnected and I had to stay offline the whole night.. however, thx a lot for everything, sis!

p.s. how great it is that u dun mention how old I am.. :D

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

wahahha..... just louch meul the video during office hour... wahahha... i can't stop laughing man.. :D hehehe.. i wonder what u did with that whole cake.. not finished them all by urself, right? hehehe.. .thx a lot paoun mab.. :D

Belle said...

- davy: yeah ,kind of..how about you come here and eat with me? don't just enjoy online man ^^... may a nis...gotta see you soon if my school ot bok kroib baek eh ... haha

- gaara: glad you like it...well, i don't need to mention your age...your face defines it hahahhaha .....oh for the cake, m fighting with it everyday...gonna kill it soon...^^

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

still fighting with the cake? hehe..

Ratana said...

I was smiling while seeing your clip. Yeah...time passed very fast! Things are moving on, but memory stick still... Vichny still Vichny sine grade 12...At least, I'm happy to see you here and hear your voice.