Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow

Snow snow snow ^^ this year seems to be colder than last year...plus, it snows thickly even though it falls later than last year...everywhere is white, so so beautiful....
That day, my friend woke me up in the morning and ask me to look outside the window...first i think, what the...m so sleepy...but after i look outside the window, oh my gosh...everywhere is white already...the snow kept on falling...each of them is quite big....it's like millions millons of snow flowers falling from the sky...so nice...many of the student went outside to play with the snow...i didn't, too bad...i was too sleepy, so i decide to sleep....later in the after noon, my friend and I went around taking some photos...some part is not so nice since the snow has been removed and replace by salt to keep the road safe...well, let's see what i got ^^

This is the building m living in....we call it GSB







This the Main Building - MB


Road to the mountain...oh we can pick some fruit there in autumn...tomato, pumpkin,...

Along the way to the mountain, there is a pond...m standing on it now....it's all frozen ^^ can run around and play ^^



My friend - Meng Ting- and me ^^

The way up to my school...


Ah, this is the short cut way of my school...actually it is the neighbor land but they don't live there...we can make it faster to the bus stop by this short cut....








11 comments:

★M€@£€@★ said...

Wow,... So nice huh... never see snow sos hoey...

A-m-a-r-i-t-h said...

Nice pix a oun !! M lovin' it ! poor me, once lyon had a snow storm, i didn't even hav a chance to play with de snow, n ot ban make a snow man teat ... hihihihi ... M still breathin', n u ?

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

it's beautiful

c ",)~davy said...

Ah man, I told you many time already, don't go and play on the lac when it frozen. It's too dangerous!!! What if you fall in it? T__T... Anyways, there are alot of snow this year sometime I got tired of walking on it, I lost the count of how many time I almost slip and fall... Snow is beautiful but it can be also troublesome, when it snow too much, there aren't any train, no bus, nothing... So sometime I have to walk and wait hours and hours to get my train to skul in the cold T__T, I guess, I like seeing snow but I hope not seeing it too often ahhaha...Ah yeah, when you come here, it's the end of winter though!!!!!

Belle said...

Touch : yeah, nice, but also so troublesome neh...beu preab theab tov douch khmer khae phleang cheng ^^

Belle said...

a borng : i just play around and take some pic te...actually my friends took it in the moring...many people and play alot...but i couldn't join them...when i go, ta 2 nak neng, so mean tov sabay ei marn tov....and i haven't made any snow man too since i come here...i guess i gotta wait and make one from sand with you at KS heuy meul tov ^^ voyage de promotion ^^

Belle said...

borng khla : thanks dear ...

Belle said...

Davy : totally agree, when it snows too much, it's also troublesome...dirty, dangerous...wowo...eh i don't even know i can go there at the end of winter or not phorng...but well some time around that - end of winter and beginning of spring - good weather huh...not too cold, no rain, have sunlight...good

c ",)~davy said...

Ah dream on babe... Here, even it at the begining of Spring it still cold sometime and the weather can be worst... I wonder when will you come exacly? I'm not mean to stress ya te, I just ... you know can't wait to see ya again after these years... T__T

Belle said...

alright, i guess i need to preserve my fat so that i can the spring there ^^ ...

well, when i will be going...i have no idea too...kindda ah.....no need to mention...anyways, i will be seeing you there, don't worry ^^ m sure to kick your butt ^^

Keo Vichet said...

hi I just see your photo in your blog web so i invite you to see my friend web that you can download all song for free. http://download-songmp3.blogspot.com