Monday, June 15, 2009

Yo Yo Yo !!!

Well, for the exam, i haven't had enough sleep recently...for quite a while actually...before, i really think it is ok...but i noticed that it is not that ok now...my body is not that strong anymore...guess i gotta give it a good rest right after exam finished...

...sigh...maybe it is a habit that i like to do thing in last minute...i don't know since when that habit has been rooted inside me...well well well, but m not that bad ok? i don't always do thing in last minute all the time ok?... :d
For this exam, i really feel that i don't have a good preparation...maybe either the schedule is too packed or i myself can't manage my time properly...sometimes i am dragged by sth, and if m really into it, gosh, hard to move back...such a bad habit huh? Now, only one more subject to go and my exam is done...I know my grade is not going to be good...sigh...

Well, Ouk Ouk, aja aja fighting !!!

5 comments:

c ",)~davy said...

Don't know how to say... beside, Aja Aja fighting oukie!!!

PHUONG TRAN® said...

don't care about grade now neh, just care for urself first! see, ask u many times, but u r exactly hard-head beoooo!!! hehe ^^ wa wa wa... aydo ayda... only one more... fighting fighting... :P good luck to u tmr neh!!! ^^

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

Dear! I can understand that feeling completely. Like bro like sis! I'm also a last minute person and many a times that I usually sit down and have the same thought as u. So how to cure it? I dunno too. Perhaps trying to accept how we are? I don't know too. For me, the reason that I'm not happy is that I usually don't prepare well and wait for the last minute, but I have a high expectation of getting a good grade. U know? It's contrast with each other and that's what makes me unhappy. It's like wanting to be rich while we dun do anything at all. I have no solution for u, but I believe that with effort, u can change it. Perhaps we don't put enough effort into it and perhaps we don't have enough motivation to change it. But guess what, being happy is more important than everything. So go and get a good rest and cheer up.. :) Take more rest after tmr paper ne!

Unknown said...

Good luck with your exam!

Timol said...

Hey… I know u don't like this habit, rite? And sure, u don't want to live with it in your whole life. So, why do u have to live with what u don't like, ah? Keep fighting!!!