Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy birthday Davy chokkie and Nora

Happy birthday to you !
Happy birthday to you !
Happy birthday
Happy birthday
Happy birthday to you !

Well, i come up with the same style; you guys may feel bored and not excited at all...but it is truly from my heart.

Chokkie: though i am not the first one to say this to you ( the sleeping king i guess :p ), but a warm happy birthday from distance !!! i know now ta vie est en rose, so everything seems to be good already...just wish you can be happy like this always and all the best for your exam!!1

Nora: Happy birthday dude...any plan with our friends over there? all the best for you neh et bonne chance pour ta examin !!!

5 comments:

c ",)~davy said...

Who the hell got the same bd as me?? -_-"

Anyways, thanks ya oukie!! I'm looking forward for my present here... Will ya give me a kiss?

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

hehe.. did u say "who the hell"? u r in big trouble now.. he will check oukie blog for sure.. can't help.. hehe.. anyway, oukie ah, u can just twist it a bit.. the words are exactly the same.. hehe.. but who would mind huh?? carrying laptop all the way from dorm to online at 3am at night just to wish someone a happy birthday?? hehe.. that's enough.. :D

c ",)~davy said...

Yeah, I said " who the hell " ( please don't kill me, kill oukie instead!!) . Who care? He didn't know who I am lolz( Ooop, did I put my link outta there?). Anyways, you guys are so kind, I'm touched ^^

Unknown said...

happy birthday to my dear, vy vy!!! :)

nOra™ said...

Thnx alOt JiNy...sorry for abit late to reply you. Well guess wat...this year i got 2 exams on ma bd. M not sure whether it's a present or a punishment... However, i'm thrilled though ppl are busy reviewing for their exams n works, they still afforded their time to celebrate bd for me. I'm amazed!!!

To davy (ur name, i suppose)...m really sorry to break ur heart but i think there are tons of ppl born on the same date (26th may) though not the same year. LOL

Good luck guys...! Ciao.