Wednesday, February 20, 2008

18 02 08, my friend's ceremony

Actually i call him Uncle Uncle ( A Pou )...this is my family at Rule( 2 grand mothers, one uncle, 5 sisters in which m the youngest one but look almost as the oldest one hirk hirk...).

This ceremony is called Bun Pachai4 which we do for our old member of the family....

There, A Pou ask me to perform whishing dance ( Robam Choun Por)...it is Cambodian traditional dance...it takes long time to learn and need lot of practice...oh mealea also perform with me...you now what? to perfrom that dacne, we have to dress tightly...oh my god, i nearly can't breath...hehe but look cut afterall ( not me but the other 4 girls...m still a pig anyway)...besides, my friends at rule includint A Pou and me, we perform coconut dance ( Robam Kos Trolok )...this one look bit funny, i like it a lot. We, i mean the same ppl as now, used to perform it once in a ...what we call La fete de la Francophonie ( ceremony for french speaking countries ) in our school, hoho that time i was the trainer, i taught them how to dance...yo very excited...

After that we just eat eat and eat...i help myself for 6 bold of Borbor hehe...a lot right? hehe that y m called a Pig...then we just dance till the time to go home hehe ....

Lot of fun...

No comments: